DoD Activity Address Directory (DoDAAD) Process Review Committee (PRC)
DoDAAD PRC. The DoDAAD PRC is the forum through which DoD Components, Federal Agencies, and other organizations represented in the DoDAAD may participate in the development, expansion, improvement, maintenance, and administration of DoDAAD policy and procedures. There are over 300,000 DoD Activity Address Codes (DoDAAC), which are used in approximately five billion logistics transactions per year.
Policy & Procedures. DoDAAD policy and procedures can be found in DLM DLM 4000.25, Volume 6, Chapter 2; and in the references and tables located on the PRC Webpage below.
DoDAAD Changes. To add, modify or delete a DoDAAC, contact your Service/Agency DoDAAD Central Service Point (CSP) in the listings found below. If you are a contractor, you must address your requirement to the government representative for the DoD Component with which you have the contract, who will contact the appropriate DoDAAD CSP.
Next Committee Meeting
Date: March 26, 2015
Time: 9:00 am to 3:30 pm EST
Meet Me Line: 703-767-5141
Meeting Survey Form
Previous meeting minutes are on the archives page.
DoDAAD References and Other Resources
Policy and Procedures
- DoDAAD Series Table
- DoDAAD Major Command (MAJCOM) Codes
- DoDAAC Assignment Logic
- DoDAAD Data Elements
- DoDAAC Authority Codes
- DoDAAD Batch Transaction Formats
- DoDAAD Unique Processing Rules
- GENC Country Code List (note: Switched to GENC standard on April 1, 2014)
- Country Code List Change Log
- DoDAAD PRC Members (CAC Restricted)
- DoDAAD Central Service Points (Public Access)
- DoDAAD Central Service Points (CAC Restricted)
- DoDAAD Monitors (CAC Restricted)
- GSA Activity Address Code (AAC) Contact List
- DoDAAD PRC Representative Appointment Letter Template
- CSP and Monitor Appointment Letter Template
- Monthly Metrics: Report
- DoDAAD Training Module
- Single Query: Query the DoDAAD for a single DoDAAC or RIC
- Enhanced Query: Query and download DoDAACs/RICs (CAC and SAR required)
- DoDAAD Standard Entry Form and Instructions: